Thursday, March 8, 2012

First Pic of Hammer & Depp

While the main focus on this here blog is to highlight the Lone Ranger's past in media, I don't see any good reason not to share some of the upcoming tidbits from the new Disney film when I get a chance. And today, producer Jerry Bruckheimer offered up a doozy in the form of the first pic of Armie Hammer and Johnny Depp as the Lone Ranger and Tonto:


I think they look pretty good! That crow is a bit off-putting, but I doubt it'll stay there the whole film. And I know that most folks maybe know Hammer from his turn as the Winklevoss twins in The Social Network, but I can't help but to continue picturing him in the role he was cast for but never played: Batman from director George Miller's aborted Justice League film.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment